Photo of an old beggar in Indonesia

Posted by David Khoirul
As I went home from my morning ritual of having coffee with Jhony, I saw an old beggar walking with a stick on his right hand. It caught my interest directly and I asked Jhony to stop the motorbike. Jhony handed Rp2000 and I took some photos. At first, the man looked scared when I came to him with a camera but then he understood that I just wanted to take a photo.

This photo is also an old one, taken in 2013 using phone camera Cross A7# when I was still in Lamongan. Photo was edited in Photoshop CS3 in my sister’s notebook.

Also read: Editing a picture of girls in Photoshop Touch for Phone


If you read my previous post about how to create crisp depth of field photo using Lens Blur in Photoshop, you’ll surprised at how easy it is to make a wonderful photo even if you take it using a cellphone camera.

0 comments:

Post a Comment