Opera Mini is faster than UC Browser

Posted by David Khoirul
Cigniti Technologies announces that Opera Mini performs faster than UC Browser. According to Opera Softwares, the firm has made performance tests to the two mostly used browsers, by comparing the speed in accessing some major websites. Opera Mini, which is popular among Indonesian mobile users, has been my favorite browser since 2007 and my number one tool to hlep me write blog posts, read web contents and catch my friends on Facebook and Twitter.

While Opera Mini wins in terms of speed for openeing Wikipedia, Google and Facebook, UC Browser is faster when accessing YouTube both on 2G and 3G networks. This is one of my reasons why I installed Opera Mini on my laptop. I have used Opera Mini 4.2, OpMin 4.5, OM 3.1 and 8 in Windows 7 using MicroEmulator. This post is also written in Opera Mini 8 in desktop. Read the full report on NDTV

Opera Mini faster than UC Browser OpMin better UCweb


0 comments:

Post a Comment