Drawing again

Posted by David Khoirul

my pencil drawing tips trickStarting from today, I'm going to post more drawings here -- my old hobby when I was a junior high school kid. I have drawn four portraits in the last six days. And Sury Samsurya, who is a pretty Bugisnese, is one of my favorite models. Although this is like a sudden that I finally wanted to draw again, it's really a good thing. Last week, dropping by the sketch album of Bio Ahmed, I got inspired and made my own album on Facebook called "My Drawing." There are four drawings in the album as of today.

Drawn with a $0.3 2B pencil on A4 paper, the following portraits are two of my first drawings I ever uploaded in the internet.

I also created a Drawing category on this blog to store all my works.

0 comments:

Post a Comment