Arvind Gupta

Posted by David Khoirul

It took me at least three hours to draw Arvind Gupta, a friend in India and the owner of MyWapBlog.com. Having done a serious workout and diet program for two months, he has nice bigger arms, as shown in this portrait, and that inspired me to draw him. Arvind -- who sometimes shares photos privately with me -- said he was surprised and flattered to see his portrait uploaded on Facebook; Arvind rarely publishes pictures of him in the Web, even in MyWapBlog.

Arvind Gupta

As usual, I scanned my drawing in Tofa's internet booth in Brondong village, edited it in Jhony's laptop, and uploaded it from my Nokia N70. Photoshop is very helpful to enhance my drawings, especially when it comes to contrast, sharpness, color and frame.

Now at the age of 24, Arvind has succesfully developed his free blogging service MyWapBlog.com in Indonesia, making it one of the most popular sites in the country.

0 comments:

Post a Comment