Script to see who delete you on Facebook

Posted by David Khoirul

To be frankly, I never care about how many friends I have on Facebook, Twitter and Google+. On Facebook, for example, I only add real friends, people who I know in real life -- and no wonder, most of my Facebook friendship comes from people who found me from search engines and emails, from my blogs and sites.

For some of you, however, Facebook friends can mean a lot, and you might want to add more people if only Facebook allowed you to befriend over 5000.

Losing friends on Facebook, in this level, would feel like losing friends in real life.

But have you ever wondered how to see who have removed you on Facebook? If you're one of those people who are curious about who unfriend you on Facebook, now there's a trick, some scripts to be exact, to view people deleting you, deactivating their account, and requesting friendship. The script works on Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari and Internet Explorer.

Go to Mashable's page here to get the script.

0 comments:

Post a Comment