"The Ten, Make That Nine Habits, of Very Organized People. Make That Ten" by Steve Martin

Posted by David Khoirul

Twitter turns into a book By steve martinThe book "The Ten, Make That Nine Habits, of Very Organized People. Make That Ten" by Steve Martin, a comedian and actor, is probably the first book written based on Twitter posts, storing a collection of his tweets since December 2010.

On a tweet, Martin announced his book, "Due to absolutely no demand, soon I'm publishing a book of my tweets. Many of your replies included! All my profits to charity," as reported by Reuters.

Having 1.7 million followers, Martin previously wrote the book "The Object of Beauty" which was published in 2010 and made the New York Times bestseller list. Martin's book gives me an idea of doing the same thing, but on Facebook: Why don't I make all my posts in the social network a book?

0 comments:

Post a Comment