New community wapsite is launched

Posted by David Khoirul

New community wap site david khoirulLet me introduce you to my community site, m.dvd.lc. Run under the JohnCMS site engine, m.dvd.lc is actually my second forum-based site after the DCMS self-hosted page I created last year.

So far, I've got nine members, most of them my friends. Being a new forum site, m.dvd.lc is still lack of many things: display, menu, services, etc. But I'll do my best to give you a space for discussing things like free internet tricks, writing tips and photography; or if you want some easy chats, you can leave a 100-character message in the chat box.

I also provide readers with download menus grabbed from 4shared, Qur'an online, and Vuclip. In another download page, I share some Java applications, computer softwares, Symbian and J2ME games, 3gp films, and Android applications, which are open for either registered or non-registered users.

Since my target visitors are Indonesians, the site language is Bahasa Indonesia -- other languages will follow, though.

So are you gonna be my tenth member? Go to m.dvd.lc now and register.

0 comments:

Post a Comment