How to boost your phone signal using empty cans

Posted by David Khoirul

how to make can antennaBesides blogging from phone, which ends up myself being called a mobile blogger, I should add one more label: a blogger who browses the internet from an empty can.

Since 4 p.m. yesterday, I've been using an empty paint can as a signal booster in my house because my phone, Sony Ericsson K810i, has very bad internet connection. I would call it cantenna, or a can antenna. Mike Haney, an American guy who gives the video tutorial on the cantenna, shows you how to make a very cheap signal booster for your low-signal phone so that it adds two or three more bars.

I myself have felt the dramatic change. Before I plugged this cantenna device on my phone, the GPRS always disconnected, displaying no web pages on my Opera Mini 4 Handler. But after I mounted the can and put the wire in my phone, I could browse, write blog posts, and download files from the internet.

It takes less than five minutes to create this can antenna. Download the video tutorial on how to make a cell phone antenna using empty cans here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment