Facebook mobile makes slight changes

Posted by David Khoirul

Today, as I accessed Facebook mobile from my Sony Ericsson, I saw slight changes in it. The most visible changes include the position of notifications and the pictures view, which is more likely to be suitable for Facebook touch interface.

The notifications link on Facebook mobile is now placed high above, right under the main menu links, while the pictures are presented in slide show with the dark background. Honestly, I don't like these changes.

No, it doesn't mean that the changes make Facebook mobile worse, but I just don't like that Facebook changes too often. In April last year, Facebook also made a temporary changes in its language preference.

2 comments:

  1. The worst part of Facebook changes is that we're not allowed to decide whether we like the older interface better or not.

    ReplyDelete