Saudi woman who abused Indonesian maid is now jailed

Posted by David Khoirul
Saudi arabia employer who tortured sumiati jailedI'm happy to hear this news that this Saudi woman, who abused Indonesian maid Sumiati, is now jailed. The Saudi employer used to stab, beat and Iron 23-year-old Sumiati.

The woman was sentenced by Saudi court in Medina to three years in prison under the newly-enacted anti-human trafficking royal decree, Al-Waton newspaper said.

Though previously claimed as telling lies and creating her own wounds by Saudi lawyer, Sumiati appeared in court last week, showing the judge her wounds.

2 comments:

  1. Hi David you have the best website. would you like to teach me about it. I like it very much but I don't have a teacher so I want you become my teacher until we are like you.ok see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Pak Muntaha. Thanks for dropping by. I do appreciate it, and would kindly like to teach you how to blog. Hey, you got a blog already.

    ReplyDelete