Miss Indonesia Qory Sandioriva joins mystical sect

Posted by David Khoirul

Qory Sandioriva foto sesatQory Sandioriva, Miss Indonesia 2010, reportedly joined a mysterious sect brought by a 65-year-old man identified as R. Some news sites even wrote that she ran away from home, something that her mother Fariawati denied.

"I need some peace," Fariawati said. "She's not married yet and still lives with us so she is our responsibility. I want to straighten matters, as rumors are already circulating about her. I do not mean to disgrace my own daughter."

She suspects that Qori has joined a sect, as she has often found her daughter performing mystic rituals.

In an interview with online news portal Detik.com, Qory, who represented Indonesia at the recent Miss Universe pageant, denied her mother's allegations.

"I love my parents and will settle this problem with them in due time. Now I need to calm down and let all the tension recede," she said.

1 comment:

  1. After all, she's still a beauty woman that have hot body... :D By the way I'm surprised to see your site, it look like facebook desktop layout, isn't it? But I like it, nice.. I have one site and it was"facebook looking" too :D but my site is a mobile site.. Visit my site http://pokedexter.co.cc

    ReplyDelete