Happy Independece Day, Indonesia!

Posted by David Khoirul

indonesia merdeka independence day pictures images photosOur Indonesia is 65 year old now. People, throughout the country, celebrated its anniversary. Today, Tuesday, in the front courtyard of Presidential Palace Istana Merdeka in Jakarta, a flag-hoisting ceremony was held, led by by Indonesian president Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono. The ceremony began at around 10 a.m.

Happy anniversary, my Indonesia. In your 65 anniversary, I just hope that your people will be more tolerant, mature, especially in treating differences because Indonesia consists of different cultures, religions, races and social backgrounds. I want to see those people live in harmony. Let's make it come true.

1 comment:

  1. Yes. Happy Independece Day, Indonesia. thanks my friend. i followed you already number 16. please follow me too akay, bye

    ReplyDelete