Happy Ramadan 2010

Posted by David Khoirul

Ramadan puasa ramazan ramadhan pictures images photos gambar fotoAs the Muslim holy month of Ramadan just started, I would like to wish you, my blog readers, a happy Ramadan. In this Ramadan month, I hope to write more, blog more, and read the Quran more, hence I make up my mind to update this blog at least twice per day and write a hub every week.

Ramadan, the ninth month of Islamic calendar, is a moment for change. This is the month that we all, Moslems around the world, always wait for, not only because it is the time in which the first verse of the holy book of Quran was revealed to the Islamic prophet Muhammad, but also because we are given chances by God to purify ourselves and ask forgiveness for past sins. Let's make ourselves better. Let's commit to being more creative and productive.

Ramadan Mubarak!

0 comments:

Post a Comment