Google considers my old articles as duplicate contents

Posted by David Khoirul

duplicate contents Google pictures images photosIt's been a week since I imported my WordPress blog contents to Blogger. Some of the posts, especially the new ones, are indexed by giant search engine Google, and ranked in good positions, being in the first page for keywords "Igo Indonesian Idol." The old imported articles, however, do not appear in Google.

The reason is clear: Google finds a lot of broken links in those articles as blogspot link structure is different from my previous DavidKhoirul.com, the free byethost-hosted wordpress blog which was actually my favorite -- though it ended up being suspended due to the bandwith usage. Additionally, Google considers the articles as duplicate contents.

I still don't know how to solve this problem. Can anyone help?

1 comment:

  1. send google a message along with souvenirs. it should work. if not, pointing a gun at them will work. hehehe....
    ^_^
    (kidding)


    btw, I don't know why but my OpenID at arick.net was failed when i try to make a comment.

    ReplyDelete