SMA Negeri 1 Paciran

Posted by David Khoirul
SMA N 1 Paciran, standing for Sekolah Menengah Atas Negeri, is a state school located in a tiny village of Dengok, Kandang Semangkon, Paciran district, Lamongan regency, East Java. The school has more than 900 students and 10 classes each year. My blogging friend Jhony Ahmad from Blimbing and musician and actor Ahmad Muktamar studied in the senior high school from 1999 to 2002, and were very active in school organizations like Bunga Bhakti theater group.

I can't find the official site of the school, but some Facebook groups and fan pages, possibly created by the students, are available.

If you're a student or teacher at SMA N 1 Paciran who accidentally find this post from search engines and you want your school to be reviewed here in DavidKhoirul.blogspot.com, then let me know whether I can do some interviews with both students and teachers, or whether you can give me information about the school via email, face-to-face conversation, or via telephone. You may also be interested in creating the official web page. If this is the case, then you may use my service by filling out the form in my contact page.

Note: I will update this article as soon as I get the school website.

3 comments:

  1. Good way to tell the staff if they may be need a website. And good promotion too.

    Visit me back bro :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope, you will find the official school websites as soon as possible.
    Best Regards. I know your nice site, after blogwalking from budiastawa blog's. Thank's for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tio: It's very sad to know that many schools here don't have their own websites, and that only 7% of the schools have internet access.

    @Tusuda: Thanks for visiting and commenting here. You've got a nice blog, too.

    ReplyDelete